View Single Post
Old 18th January 2015, 18:39   #178  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I agree that -abq and T&B are redundant, but IMO T&B (or TB) is more understandable than -abq. BTW, IMO, 1080p is somewhat useless too, since normally all 3D movies are encoded in 1080p. IMO, the resolution should be added only when it is NOT 1080p.

Anyway, I plan to implement a new method to build automatically the file name with anything that can be useful, based on a template provided by the user. Something like "%title (%director, %date) 3D-%stereoscopy 1080p (%author)%binoext.mkv" by default to generate a file name similar to the current one. It will be easy to change the output format if you wish. I'll try to do it soon...

I may add an option to use "NN - time" or only "NN" for the chapter names. My hardware players do not add the times and I like to have it automatically added in the chapter names.

I have already noticed the discrepancy of the .ogm extension. I have used it originally because MkvExtractGUI2 uses that extension when it exports a chapter file, but I know now that it's not the correct extension. I will replace it with .txt. Thanks for the remainder!

Last edited by r0lZ; 18th January 2015 at 18:43.