View Single Post
Old 29th April 2021, 08:21   #38  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Strange. I have already encountered that problem (due to a Windows in a foreign language) but I have modified the code to avoid the problem. What is the language of your Win10 ?
Can you also open a command prompt, CD to the drive containing the project folder, and type dir, like this (assuming your project folder is on drive D:\) :
Code:
D:
dir
Then, post the content of the command prompt window here. Perhaps that will help me to find the cause of the problem.

In the meantime, I will modify the code to be able to skip the disc space warning...

[EDIT] Just verified the code, and indeed, there are two warnings. The first one is generated before the creation of the project, and you can skip it by clicking Ignore, abort the creation of the project with Abort, or you can click Retry after having made some room on your disc to let the program check again the disc space (but that will not work if the program detects always 0 bytes of free space!)

The second warning is issued after the creation of the project, if there is not enough disc space available for the creation of the x264 video stream. In that case, indeed, there are only two buttons: Retry and Cancel. Abort is not present, since the project has already been created, and there is nothing to abort. Retry is again used to recheck the disc space, and you can click Cancel to ignore the warning and continue. (I would have preferred Retry and Ignore instead of Retry and Cancel, but the possibilities are limited by Windows.)

So, I have nothing to modify. It is already possible to skip the two dialogs. However, with your help, I will try to fix the problem of the bad detection of the free space.

Last edited by r0lZ; 29th April 2021 at 08:51.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote