View Single Post
Old 30th August 2003, 15:48   #5  |  Link
downloada

hi,

i found a way to get an lfe-channel out of the 5 channels generated by emigrator. while searching for freeware vst-plugins, i found a filter called "HNM_filter". it is a low-, band and high-pass-filter.
download it here.

i integrated it into the processing chain as shown on this picture. as it is only a 1-channel-filter, you need 5 instances in our case.

i saved the settings to a file which you can get here. if it doesn't work for you, here are the values you need to fill in, from top to bottom:
filter: 0.000
cutoff: 0.023 (kind of a weird value, but the statusbar tells me that it means 81Hz)
resonance:0.500 (the standard value)
slope: 0.000
inamp: 0.500
outamp: 0.500
but you can just load the file i give you ("load preset" in the options of the filter), but you have to load it for EVERY instance of the filter. of course you can change the cutoff-frequency and experiment with the other values (but i don't know what they exactly do, the readme is kind of "short"). also i don't know what the second output-pin does, i have to test that.

another suggestion: couldn't we just rearrange the links between the output of emigrator and the input of the recorder so that besweet demuxes them with the correct names?

cu