View Single Post
Old 8th September 2010, 00:54   #2  |  Link
rik1138

A couple of things stand out here... Not sure if they are the problem though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasteve2365 View Post
At first I couldn't play the output at all. I choose to do disc folders, thinking Total Media Theater or Corel WinDVD would play it, and both (along with Nero9) reported back "unsupported Media" or "Invalid Media". I made sure my CPS settings were set to unencrypted. I also, made sure that project file (which wasn't XML leading me to believe this is at least version 5.0 software) had the copy permission flag set to 0.
The project file is still XML, always has been. Drop it in a text editor/XML editor, and it should look exactly like it did back in 4.5 and earlier versions. Nothing has changed except adding more fields...

Don't edit the project file for any reason, unless you really know what you are doing. The 'hack' of the Copy Permission Flag is no longer necessary. Just select 'Unencrypted' in the CPS settings, and you should see this value change to '0' there, that's all that needs to be done.

You should be able to play the layout back in Total Media with no problem... I'm not sure why that isn't working. You might try moving (or deleting) the AACS directory, just in case TM is seeing that and expecting an encrypted disc or something...

If the Disc Image plays back, try burning it to a BD-RE (if you have one) and see if it works in a player... That seems to be the next step for sure, but I still can't say why the image works and the folders don't.

Rik
rik1138 is offline   Reply With Quote