View Single Post
Old 7th September 2019, 15:40   #25  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

By the way, it was mostly the likes of the angled vertical tan/brown edge on left below (top & bottom images) that threw me,
center one s_exlogo is vertical edge, others angled, (did not realize where the angle was coming from [is from 2 pixel resize]).
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
EDIT: Dekafka does a 2 pixel resize, but I did not like that and only use single pixel nearest to logo in resize (with opposite pixel from bottom edge),
seems that 2 pixel resize may be not so bad after all [but still seems weird to me, shifting two pixels and resizing].
The dark 'lip' at top of tan/brown edge #1(top) is likely due to the two pixel resize, and seems to have been cropped off for the bottom image #3.
[The lip is original image, the faded pixels below due to two pixel resize make it visually stand out]
EDIT: Also the top image seems to have 'more' angle than bottom image, something else seems to be going on there.
EDIT: And where is that brown line coming from [above to the left of left red arrow].

EDIT: Above requires no comment, just some observations.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 7th September 2019 at 16:12.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote