[link removed], changes:
Code:
TFM:
  + Support d2v format version 13
  + Write MIC values into output file
  + A few new mmx/isse optimizations
  + sse2 optimizations (only used on P4)
  - Fixed clip2 crash caused by writing to a referenced frame [thanks tsp]
  - Fixed rare crash on d2v input parsing caused by sometimes writing one entry past 
        the end of an array

TDecimate:
  - sse2 optimizations (only used on P4)
Writing the MIC values into the tfm output file is in preparation for some two pass stuff in v1.1 of TIVTC. Main ideas atm are identifying combed frames by looking at relative MIC differences between neighboring frames and for identifying problem frames by running field matching twice using field=0 one time and field=1 the other time. Any places where the matches don't correlate between the two outputs would be identified as problem areas. Not sure it will allow much automatic correction, but would be a way to automatically identify areas where manual overrides may be needed.

I have had a new version of EEDI2 ready for a while now, but haven't released it due to various bug reports that I haven't been able to reproduce or nail down. The new version has interpolation direction consistency post-processing and corner/junction detection post-processing. Mainly trying to identify problem areas and then drop back to linear interpolation. I'll probably release that in the next couple days.

Finally, there is still the external motion-masking that was gonna go into TDeint2 but which I decided simply to make available in TDeint via the emask parameter. I haven't really touched it for the last month or more, but it will be done eventually. I haven't given it much priority since scharfis_brain has a similar script function and I rarely need to process true interlaced material.

TDeint v1.0 final will be out as soon as I have time to write the new doc (I've been saying that for too long).

Last edited by tritical; 19th January 2006 at 20:26.
tritical is offline   Reply With Quote