View Single Post
Old 18th January 2015, 18:21   #177  |  Link
frank
Banned

Quote:
BD3D2MK3D v0.56
# - Added Settings -> Output File Name -> Top & Bottom String to use TAB or TB instead of T&B in the file name.
# - Added Settings -> Output File Name -> 3D Format Extension to add automatically the -lrq, -abq, -lr or -ab
Very useful!!!

But I think 3D-abq or 3D-lrq is sufficient in the file name. No need for SBS and TAB when these extensions are used.

Can you remove the time stamps from chapter names? It is ugly and very annoying because most players show the time stamps in addition. I suggest 2 digits as chapter names like 01, 02, 03,... Then we can easily edit and expand the chapter names, if necessary.

And... the extension .ogm is the extension of .ogg media files not of simple chapter text files. OGM is a container format that can store video, audio and subtitle streams. Not common for editors, better would be .txt. The freeware tool Chaptergrabber only recognizes .txt. This is a very important tool for chapter grabbing and converting (ANSI <-> UTF8, 25 <->23.976, timeshift etc).
mkvToolnix uses .txt properly for simple chapter text files.

Now I only use PotPlayer because it has the lowest cpu load and can show scene pictures at chapter marks.

Last edited by frank; 18th January 2015 at 23:11. Reason: orthography