View Single Post
Old 31st July 2015, 09:24   #480  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Welcome to the Doom9 forum, Airmiles.

No problem, you have posted in the right thread.

The error is caused by a strange syntax of the integer numbers reported by Windows.
BD3D2MK3D uses the DOS command "dir" to evaluate the free disc space remaining on the target drive.
In English, the number of bytes returned by the command has comas to separate the digits, and in French dots.
I don't know what language "speaks" your Window, but I have never seen apostrophes in integer numbers!

BD3D2MK3D removes the comas and dots from the number to obtain a string that it can interpret as an integer, but it doesn't remove the apostrophes.
Hence the bug.

I have already fixed it, and I will release a new version soon.
In the meantime, you can apply this workaround, if you wish to use BD3D2MK3D immediately:

Open the console with "File -> Show Console", then copy and paste this code (in one single block) in the console and press Enter:
Code:
proc GetFreeDiscSpace {} {
	set tmp [file normalize [GetOutputFolder]]
	if {[string range $tmp 0 1] == "//"} {
		set src [string range $tmp 0 [string first "/" $tmp 2]]
	} else {
		set src [string range $tmp 0 2]
	}
	return [string map {"," "" "." "" "'" ""} [lindex [string trim [lindex [split [string trim [exec -- cmd /c dir [string map {/ \\} $src]]] \n] end]] 2]]
}
After that, you should be able to use BD3D2MK3D normally.

You will have to paste the same code each time you launch BD3D2MK3D, or re-install Windows in English.

Thanks for the bug report!