View Single Post
Old 25th October 2009, 19:58   #14  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolak
Muxing is one thing- there are many more restricions and rules- seamless connetion in playlists, multiangel, etc. Scenarist can produce out of the spec BD discs (evn if seperate assets are BD compliant) and you won't know about it unless you verify the imnage. It either comes to your knowledge or you need to use verifier.
Well we here talking of video stream itself, not what scenarist do, main thing is that x264 encode fully pass all restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolak
Hmmm- I don't know, but can you explain me how come Scenarist muxed it in the first place than? If it's commercial disc than it was done either with Scenarist BD or with Blu-print-both share exactly the same muxing engine.

There can be possibility that new version had bigger restricions, so some streams may not mux- I don't know.
I don't use 30Mbit for buffer, but slightly less and never had any problems with muxing, even if my assets peaks close to the limit.

Andrew
I don't know here is prue example of situation http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...rist+underflow, Van Helsing BD retail is source. I have same situation with some BD's with various Scenarist versions. I thinked if i upgrade to newer maybe pass, since Scenarist BD 5.0 more weaker about restrictions.

Last edited by shon3i; 25th October 2009 at 20:01.
shon3i is offline   Reply With Quote