View Single Post
Old 21st March 2005, 14:22   #12  |  Link
absinthe

Quote:
Originally posted by blutach
In this case, I simply used Kill Playback on the title 10 and (I think) on VMG 2.

If you trace very carefully, step by step in VTSM 1,1 you will indeed see that cell 8 is executed first. PgcEdit won't show it unless you have automatically start preview playback checked - it will just show you a menu with buttons. But if you look at the trace log, it surely plays cell 8 first.
Ok, I see that you're right on playing cell 8 in the log.

I still say there's some bugginess to trace mode. For instance, I most often use "Next PB" to step through, and often it will suddenly be in "run" mode even though I never hit that button (i.e. when the preview pops up there are "break" options in red). This seems especially true after hitting the reload button. Sometimes after hitting the reload button, there will be a general error on trace and it won't trace at all. Things seem to work most reliably if I shut down PgcEdit and start all again.

Anyway, a minor quibble. Just wondering if I'm crazy.

As far as my DVDs go, I figured that the easiest thing is just to delete that LinkTailPGC command (changing the 1 to 0). After that, I can just kill playback with no error messages).

Thanks again,

-abs