View Single Post
Old 30th September 2022, 02:16   #250  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS View Post
Come on K, I'm right here, you knew I'd read this

So, I'd like to know how many of "you guy's" have even tried RipBot264 ??

And how many of you actually do a considerable amount of movie encoding ??

RipBot is the ONLY (free) app that can use remote PC's to assist with the encoding process, it's called "Distributed Encoding", and can use up to 16 PC's.

App's like MeGUI, VD2, Handbrake, Staxrip, etc, can only be used on the PC the app runs on.

I'm aware that RipBot has quite a few limitations, and not too many filtering options, but that's the way Atak_Snajpera has written it, and is VERY reluctant to change.....and his support for his app has declined a lot recently, and is a pretty well guarded code.

Fortunately, a guy called Pauly Dunne has incorporated a plethora of Dogway's SMDegrain based (and others) scripts & filter options, for RipBot, and provides regular updates to these and other important components of the app.

So don't knock it, 'til you try it, you might be surprised, and it would also be beneficial to the app if more "developers" like yourselves, supported it.

Spread the word...
If i change from Megui to other apps, i will change to Avspmod or selur's hybrid. And yeah, i still suprise although don't use it cause i don't know what errors when use with scripts and how to fix it

Last edited by kedautinh12; 30th September 2022 at 02:18.
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote