View Single Post
Old 9th January 2016, 14:35   #10  |  Link
mparade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
That's easy enough. There are already hidden options to change the resize method (UPRESIZE and DOWNRESIZE, see HIDDENOPTS.TXT). I'll just add more to the list of accepted parameters.

[Edit] Ok, I've added every resize method from AVISYNTH to the list (see here). They'll be available in the next release.
What do you think about to allow for the user to determine the order of filters to be used? In such a case, I think this option would be useful. What I mean:

- I would want BD-RB to use it's upresize option;
- Before the upresize filter I would use (using the avs filter editor) an other filter, e.g. for noise reduction;
-After the noise reduction and upresizing occured I would want to use an other filter, e.g. for adding a little grain back to the video or sharpening it a bit more.

I think, having the option to be able to determine the order of the filters would be useful if there would be any mean of using a certain order of filters.

As far as I know, it is currently not possible in BD-RB. Do you see any good of it?

[Edit] the best methode here is to use the avs filter editor to write the complete filter-chain with upresize to HD unchecked in the settings window.
But, in this case --sar parameter should be overwritten due to the different sample aspect ration between the source and output.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by mparade; 16th January 2016 at 12:48.
mparade is offline   Reply With Quote