Thread: New PC Monitor
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2021, 19:38   #46  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
BTW don't knock gaming or dismiss ...
I would not do that, for gaming, pretty much everything has to be the best, much more so than
for an office typists PC where PC would spend 99% of its time waiting for a key to be pressed.
(However, I dont play games)

I would love a 240Hz monitor, but us paupers gotta be more conservative in our choices,
also, any short-comings in the monitor I've just got, I can put down to my lousy eyesight [so long as nobody points out the real problem],
self delusion can be a good thing and make for a happier life.

And Yes, we just wanna keep the yeast happy whilst its still alive.
(I actually had to leave house about dusk to feed ducks and bread was still hot, did not have time for marmite crust so they got that too,
did not seem overly perturbed that bread was hand hot - they loved it).
[many of the geese got out of the water when they saw me coming, so did not have water cooled bits o' bread].

EDIT: Sodium Bicarb, Citric Acid, and Tartaric Acid [Cream of Tartar] make a nice sherbet, add to bubbling toffee and you've got Cinder Toffee.
[Add to toffee at end and be ready to take off heat QUICK as it rises bloody fast like Vesuvius - stir with wooden spatula]
EDIT: "nice sherbet", Like Barratt's Sherbet Fountain, the one from years ago in yellow tube with stick of liquorice tube/straw sticking out the top.
[powdered citric acid and tartaric acid - to be like Barratt's Sherbet Fountain]:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Barratt-She.../dp/B0046D5XK4

EDIT: When I was a kid, was about 3 OLD pence for Barratts Sherbet Fountain, thats about 1 new pence [ £0.01 ], now £6.69 for 12,
is that inflation, or daylight robbery.

EDIT: Oops, Cinder Toffee is just toffee and Bicarb, but sherbet makes for a sherbet-y cinder toffee.
Cinder toffee, AKA yellowman, sponge toffee, puff candy. [When covered in chocolate, known as Crunchie in the UK.]

EDIT: q) Is it called Outlook365 because its sooo slow ?

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 24th November 2021 at 01:06.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote