View Single Post
Old 28th November 2016, 03:30   #40830  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Thanks for the new version

Must admit I never understood the point to let us choose Jinc upscaling when doubling anyway, it's much clearer now.

But could you please make the NGU+SR nagscreen a one-timer and that's it? It currently shows up everytime I click on OK

Will run more tests tomorrow but yes so far it seems less confusing and no less efficient as far as I can tell so GG.

I still would like to be able to increase luma NGU and disable chroma NGU if need be, this currently seems impossible? I was doing it in the previous version and what's that new "downscale quality" setting exactly?

So doubling "downscale quality" is not related to what we picked in "image downscaling"? That's very confusing.

I would also like to have sxbr back please, sometimes its EE did the magic on low-res SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelGraves13 View Post
- Remove ringing artifacts is a must even with NGU. I was comparing a still of Futurama with it on and off and it removed the remaining ringing around the dark black line art.
That's one of the most dramatic filter in mVR to my eyes, turning it off just hurts my brain huh. I rest my case that my impression is that it repairs the ringing/fringing induced by camera optics and it looks so great with NGU

Last edited by leeperry; 28th November 2016 at 04:06.
leeperry is offline   Reply With Quote