View Single Post
Old 29th September 2017, 12:59   #1250  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenker View Post
What is NKV?
A typo! It's MKV. Sorry. (I've fixed it in my previous post.)
Quote:
The 00098_3D.264 video is only black.

Yes, the decode has run on a notebook.

I have started the process automatically (then "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" started) and the file "__ENCODE_3D.cmd" was started without success.

DVDFab has converted the 3D ISO without problems, abe I ALWAYS use your software.

I start to test CRF encoding mode with automatic "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" start and reports.
OK, so it seems that you have encountered the rare "black frames" bug. As I wrote, I don't know its cause, so I can't help you more.

Just retry.
Quote:
What file and how do I have to change it so I can encode CRF instead of 2-pass?
There are a lot of files to modify slightly. It is better to start over. But before doing so, just relaunch __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd, and let it run for a couple of minutes. Then, have a look at the encoding process. If it's again above 100fps, then the bug happens again. Kill the encode and redo the whole project, this time in CRF mode. Verify also when the second pass is running. The first pass may be OK, and the bug may happen only during the second pass.

Otherwise, if the encoding speed is normal, let the encoding run, and carefully verify if the final MKV is OK, especially near the end of the movie. As far as I know, the black frames bug can occur at any point in the movie, but it continues always up to the end of the movie. Therefore, if the end of the credits is OK, the rest should be OK too.

Sorry for the wasted time. Unfortunately, I have no way to reproduce the bug, and I cannot understand exactly why it happens and how to implement a workaround to fix it. Anyway. I'm sure it's not a bug in BD3D2MK3D itself, and therefore I am probably unable to fix it myself, even if I could understand it.

Last edited by r0lZ; 29th September 2017 at 13:09.