View Single Post
Old 26th June 2022, 17:30   #1  |  Link
rupeshforu3

Best Android tablet with high resolution display with qhd+ at lowest price.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to buy a new tablet with low specifications but with high resolution display with qhd+ type.

At present Apple ipad has the highest resolution with DCI-P3 feature. But I can't spend 50000 to 60000 and so I am searching for android tablet.

I found that Xiaomi pad 5 has similar features like DCI-P3 and wqhd+ display and it costs around 26000.

Still I want a new tablet with even lower spec but with qhd+ resolution and if possible OLED display.

I found OLED display tablet from lenevo ie., Lenevo tab p11 pro, lenevo p12 pro etc., but it's cost is around 27000.

All of the above comes with octa core processors like Qualcomm 860 etc., and has nice features but costs lot.

My requirement is I want a new tablet with quad core processor, 1gb to 2gb ram, micro SD card support but with high resolution display and if possible OLED display.

I found realme tab which has WUXGA display and nokia tab T20 which has 2k resolution.

Mainly I want to read ebooks and so low resolution display can cause eye strain. Rarely I will see movies.

Can anyone of you suggest a new android tablet with high resolution display and with atleast qhd+ display type, quad core processor is enough as it cost less.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
rupeshforu3 is offline   Reply With Quote