View Single Post
Old 26th March 2019, 21:54   #1551  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, I did some Full-TAB tests and everything works as expected, at least here.

But I've also played with the settings of the players, and I have managed to get something identical to what you have shown in your TAB screenshot above. So, now, I suspect that your player doesn't have the correct settings to play 3D movies with the correct aspect ratio.

What player do you use ? Have you tried to play the movie with a 3D TV ?

Anyway, try to change the aspect ratio settings of your player. It should be possible to display the movie correctly, in 2D or 3D.

Also, can you open the movie in a good player, and ask for information about the video stream. With MPC, just select the Properties menu item. You should see something like this:
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x2160 (16:9) 23.976fps [...]
With PotPlayer, select the Playback/System Info option, and look for the width and height fields in the File Info tab:
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels

Note the resolution (in red). It's the correct resolution for Full-TAB. If you have the same resolution, that means almost certainly that the video is correct, and you have just to either change the aspect ratio and/or 3D settings of your player, or use a better player. (Personally, I recommend PotPlayer.)

Let me know if you need some help to configure your player.
Good luck!