View Single Post
Old 18th July 2016, 14:04   #1054  |  Link
robl45

I have not touched any of the files, just run the program. I did as you suggested below with the subtitles tool menu, when using the ++ version it worked. I don't really understand it. I just built this computer and I installed Java and verified it. not sure what exactly is going on with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
OK, for the second error (there is no function named "SupTitle"), it's because the line #LoadPlugin("SupTitle.dll") is commented out. Remove the "#" at the beginning and that should work.
Have you edited the script manually yourself, or is it exactly what BD3D2MK3D has generated? In the second case, there is a bug in my code.

For the problem of the "empty" subtitle stream, it seems that it's a Java error. Try to re-install the Java Runtime (32 and/or 64 bit, depending of the version installed on your system) and/or update it to the latest version. To check if Java works as expected, you can launch a conversion to 3D from the Subtitle Tools menu. It's faster than having to re-create a project from scratch. If you can't get BDSup2Sub to work, try to select the ++ version (with the Settings -> BDSup2Sub menu), and again try to launch a conversion manually to verify.