View Single Post
Old 12th July 2003, 21:52   #4  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

well.. you start out with a limited amount of documents to the upload won't be that huge. Furthermore, I could upload the entire collection of html, gif and jpeg files for you, and you replace the original html docs by translated ones as you or your teammates translate them. As for an own domain, you're not required to have one. In fact, only the German, Dutch and Hungarian team have their own domain so far (doom9.tk has been registered so I presume that people are still gearing up for a Turkish translation... if you guys are out there.. I'd love to hear from you), the other 6 teams all have a doom9.org subdomain. Considering the financial situation I think using polish.doom9.org, or maybe polski.doom9.org (I hope I got that right.. as I said I don't speak Polish) should do just fine. And as for a webspace, if you can't find something (friends with connections to ISPs come in handy here and you won't have to worry about traffic too much since I host the software, meaning I take the brunt of your bandwith usage anyway) we can always come to an agreement.