View Single Post
Old 20th July 2015, 11:22   #440  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.68

This release fixes an important bug introduced with v0.67. The program may crash at the end of the processing if it has to convert to 3D a subtitle stream with a few forced subtitles extracted from a larger stream (with the "forced captions only" option in tab 2).

It fixes also a GUI bug during the conversion of an audio stream to AC3 or AAC, but less important because it can happen only when using the Convert Audio tool.

Important: I have also removed mmg.exe (and the "MkvMerge GUI" entry in the Tools menu) because mmg.exe is now obsolete, and has been replaced with mkvtoolnix-gui.exe. I have decided to not include the new MkvToolnix GUI, because I don't think many users need it, and it is difficult to control if the MKV compatibility options (specified with the Settings menu of BD3D2MK3D) are active when the GUI is launched. Having to manage two different sets of options was confusing and dangerous.
Please note that if you overwrite the BD3D2MK3D folder with this version, without deleting it first, mmg.exe will be automatically deleted from the BD3D2MK3D\toolset directory when BD3D2MK3D v0.68 is launched for the first time. I don't want to leave an outdated version of that program in the toolset.
If you want to manually mux your MKV files, download MkvToolnix and install it elsewhere, and use preferably the new MkvToolnix GUI. Don't forget to add the compatibility options you may need in the "Merging" tab of its Preferences window. (mmg.exe is still distributed with the current version of MkvToolnix, but I suppose that it will be removed relatively soon. If you continue to use it, you may also need to add the compatibility options in its preferences.)
Quote:
# v0.68 (July 20, 2015)
# - Added verification of the disc space before launching the demux process.
# - Fix Tools -> Convert Audio: Cannot convert audio streams with spaces in the file name.
# - Fixed bug when generating the VobSub palette of a subtitle stream with forced captions only.
# - Updated MkvMerge and MkvPropEdit to the latest version (v8.2.0)
# - Removed mmg.exe (MkvMerge GUI), now obsolete. Install MkvToolnix if you need it.
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

Last edited by r0lZ; 20th July 2015 at 11:26.