View Single Post
Old 12th October 2008, 01:39   #1248  |  Link
kretin

I am having a problem backing up Meet the Robinsons and Ratatouille with the audio going out of sync. I am trying to convert the movies to 720p h.264 mkvs. I have read that TSRemux is the right tool to help me with my problem, that once I have muxed all the m2ts files into a single m2ts that if I run that through TSRemux it fixes it. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have worked.

Originally I was using TSMuxeR to create the single m2ts file. Playing the m2ts file everything was in sync, but the converted mkv (using AutoMKV) had audio sync issues, in sync at the beginning, but gradually falling out of sync towards the end.

I then used TSMuxeR to join the m2ts files, then ran the resulting m2ts through TSRemux, twice actually, once to create a new m2ts file (with video and 3 ac3 streams), and then again to create a .ts file which AutoMKV prefers. Again the converted file has the same sync problems.

From what I have read it seems to be the audio that is the problem, that the video is likely fine. Any ideas what I can do to demux, create or convert the 3 AC3 streams correctly?
kretin is offline   Reply With Quote