View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2007, 10:22   #39  |  Link
Weltall

Hey, this BENCOS is interesting! I'm very curious about it.
I wanted to ask you some things:

About audio:
1- Why did you change nerodigital to aacplus again and if you are using latest version of it (aacplus 8.0.0 I think)? I was using RA Alpha 2 since now cause I don't like nero digital, since I saw its inferiority. aacplus got even better now, with this version. Plus, I don't know how that "enhAacPlusEnc.exe" works. Is it a substitute for Winamp's "enhAacPlusEnc.dll"? I was wondering about that cause I never saw that lib on RA folder, so if a new version is out I can't update. My doubt is where that exe came from and if it's not updated you could do that.

About video:
2- So you will use mencoder now. I would like to know if I could use ffdshow filters, like "levels", since I always have some very wrong levels inputs to deal with. I don't know how to use that properly, so I'm confused about changes. And I saw this on log: Selected video codec: [ffh264] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264), and couldn't find x264.exe on BENCOS folder. So is it using x264 vfw, is that? How can I know where is the encoder and how to update that?

Help me, Sir Sirber!!!

Btw, I've noticed you changed your avatar (obviously). It's just like me, but with the animes (very sad with naruto, very impressed with Luffy). Just saying