View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2017, 14:03   #1162  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Well, you told me this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-M View Post
Under the Player MrMC in my Apple TV i can change the Pixel Ratio in the options from 1.00 to 0.50 and then the Movie Looks normal.
Perhaps there is a similar option in the settings of your Panasonic TV. Or something to tell it to always display the 3D movies in full screen (16:9)? That's what my Samsung TV does anyway.

The 3D button on the remote is only used to switch the 3D mode on or off, or to select the correct SBS or T&B mode of movies that are encoded without the right information. (That button should be useless with 3D movies encoded with BD3D2MK3D, because the info is encoded in the MKV file, and should be recognised by a good 3D TV.) Anyway, recognising that a movie is in 3D is not sufficient to display it with the correct aspect ratio. It's why there is perhaps another option somewhere, although I have never seen that in hardware players or 3D TVs. Since your TV seems to be different than the vast majority of the players, it may have that option, but of course, I can't be sure.