View Single Post
Old 18th July 2014, 14:43   #6  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I'll have a look, but I can't promise. The subs conversions is already very complicated, because I have to take into account the hardcoded subs as well (that must be 3D SUP anyway, regardless of the user's options).
If I do it, I'll implement probably the option to mux both VobSub and BD SUP. Do you have a preference for the order? I suppose I'll set the VobSub format first, for compatibility reasons. That means also that the VobSub stream will have the "Default" flag (when applicable).

In the meantime, I suggest to leave the SUP option ticked, and to convert manually to SUB/IDX. You can then modify the _MUX_3D_OPTIONS.txt file to add the VobSub streams. (Just copy the VobSub definition, and modify the file name and the title. Also, take in mind that only a single subtitle stream can have the "Default" flag set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-moose View Post
00001.track_4501.Eng.sup (maybe that should get tagged 2D too)
The 00001.track_4501.Eng.sup file is the original stream, extracted from the BD. It is not tagged with "2D" because the 2D or 3D tag is added only when a conversion to 3D or to VobSub is made.