View Single Post
Old 1st February 2017, 11:24   #1  |  Link
Rocky_B

convert anime to 60 fps

Hi guys,

Before I get flamed for not searching hard enough or anything I have spent more time than i'd care to admit trying to find the answer already - I even did it in incognito cause i was embarrassed about how many different ways i was trying to find my answer...

anyhow, straight to the question, it stems from this guide here http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/ which i am sure alot are familiar with.

The problem is, encoding is quite slow on my i5 4670k 4.5ghz (figure i'd mention just incase i am being unrealistic) so on a fast preset i will get 40-50 fps (cant remember exact number) and i would like to increase this speed if possible, so i looked further into this and tried my hands on getting dgindexnv to work, but everything is greyed out, i have a gtx 1070 and would like to take advantage of it to encode faster.

tl dr - I wana use dgindexnv or anything else could be another software to encode faster but with the same quality, i don't want to change the quality of the video at all, just increase to 60fps

Thanks for reading!!
Rocky_B is offline   Reply With Quote