View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2016, 04:31   #768  |  Link
GamBIT_Rus

May I guess a little more suggestions?
- Would be useful to choose the destination of the resulted rip.
For ex, 50 Gb for iso-file, 50 Gb for demuxed project and 30 for rip will give ~130, while the empty space of SSD may be less. The main work runs with the project, while writing the final file doesnt demand a good speed. And often this file will be removed to another disk anyway. For ex, I'd like to choose a project stored on SSD, but result written on the HDD.
- An ability to set the priority low seems to be useful. This doesnt make the encoding slower if a user doesnt make smth. But if he does then it takes its reasons, so the encoding process have not to interfere. Of course a user may set it manually in the task manager, but it's worth if a program would do this itself. IMO.
- Are you able to make choosing a range of timeline to encode? By the chapter or by the time interval. It's good for checking a result without having to spent a lot of time waiting for the whole movie to be encoded (especially with the strong settings of quality). Many transcoding progs have such an ability.
- Is it possible to return to main window after the encoding ends, like in any other windows-based program? It's good if I want to see the used settings or want to encode again with the small change of it. Unfortunately now the program ends at the final and can't reopen the project.
- Would be great if BD3D2MK3D could save project and reopen it like many programs. Demuxing each time takes a long. Sometimes it happens 5 times or more, just to check smth. This program cant work directly with iso, so the reuse of a done demux would help a lot.
- Another "wish" is if the program could not harm of the system suspend or hibernate. I've noticed that if I temporary stop the system and continue then the encoding will always give the unplayable file. Sometimes the encoding lasts for 1,5-2 days, and at the night it would be very pleasant if a computer was in the power-safe state. :-)

Thank you.

Last edited by GamBIT_Rus; 23rd January 2016 at 04:37.