View Single Post
Old 17th September 2019, 19:36   #5  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

"BlurPower" was objectional to some, so they came up with a more Politically Correct name [well mathematical] , or something. I really dont give a monkey's
either way (No offence wonkey), I can rename it to whatever you might prefer, nothing I think changed in the code, wording only.
Max value of 10, is in no way useful, but you gotta stop somewhere, I did try 100.0, worked, then 1000.0, green logo, so I did
not feel 'safe' having to stop at 100.0, so reduced to 10.0. BlurPower less than 1.0 is also not really useful, however, 0.0 produces
simple average of perimeter pixels , so for that alone I chose to limit base at 0.0. [Any number <except 0> ^ 0.0 = 1.0]
(The Exponent power thing is discussed in the first link I gave for ffmpeg Patch thingy, probably where rename saw light of day).

And thanks for taking the time to put forth you opinion, as always, I never take any notice .

EDIT: How does the competition cope with borders ? (as in the red logo, black border thing earlier in this thread). [that alone is likely a fairly big hit on speed].

EDIT: Fact is, I aint even tried VDX InpainLogo thing, I got gazillions of things in my in-box and have not as yet tried it. I wanted something that
could basically replace s_ExLogo(), and my offering is the best that I can do (first time around).
Good on-ya VDX, I is gonna try it soon, really. [It is not a competition, if VDX whollops the shit out of what I released, then I is also happy
(but not maybe quite as happy as if mine kicked the shit out of his)]

EDIT: I'm a little upset, beer was a bit cloudy today. {I guess that there is always tomorrow - and on that subject,
User TomArrow needs to change his name, I always get a picture [with full choral background] of the musical Annie, when I see his name,
change your name Tom, its a tad distracting - you know it makes sense ]

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 18th September 2019 at 14:35.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote