View Single Post
Old 12th October 2009, 13:25   #10062  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by edterbak View Post
Hi devs,
I have read through the forum after the reply from Hoborg, but I havent seen a response to it. (Maybe I missed it, sorry)

I use the MPC-HC (MPCVidDec.ax) codec together with MediaPortal. Recently I noticed that the Haali icons are staying in the taskbar and not closing down after playback of a mediafile when I have DXVA turned on. If I use SW decoding there is no issue.
The number of tray icons of haali keep building up, untill Mediaportal crashes. When I hover with my mouse over the tray icons, they all dissapear. Ofcourse, this is not possible for me to do when I am operating from within mediaportal.

Is this a known issue with the codec?? If so, what is the status/thought about it?
Or, if you think this is NOT mpc-hc codec related, can you explain why. This can help the devs from MP a lot.

A thread about this can be found on the mediaportal forum.
See this link. It has become a rather big thread though. A lot of users seem to suffer this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.
The problem hoborg mentioned has been seen by the devs, but not been fixed yet.

The haali thing you mentioned is a bug in mediaportal, their staff are aware of it.