View Single Post
Old 12th October 2009, 13:04   #10061  |  Link
edterbak

Haali not disposing after stopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoborg View Post
Hi.
MPC-HC devs, if you have time, can you look on this?

Looks like there is a bug in standalone MPC video decoder (DXVA mode, SW is OK) causing crash when trying to remove filter from graph.
Hi devs,
I have read through the forum after the reply from Hoborg, but I havent seen a response to it. (Maybe I missed it, sorry)

I use the MPC-HC (MPCVidDec.ax) codec together with MediaPortal. Recently I noticed that the Haali icons are staying in the taskbar and not closing down after playback of a mediafile when I have DXVA turned on. If I use SW decoding there is no issue.
The number of tray icons of haali keep building up, untill Mediaportal crashes. When I hover with my mouse over the tray icons, they all dissapear. Ofcourse, this is not possible for me to do when I am operating from within mediaportal.

Is this a known issue with the codec?? If so, what is the status/thought about it?
Or, if you think this is NOT mpc-hc codec related, can you explain why. This can help the devs from MP a lot.

A thread about this can be found on the mediaportal forum.
See this link. It has become a rather big thread though. A lot of users seem to suffer this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.