View Single Post
Old 5th October 2016, 12:16   #8  |  Link
stefanregen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
The delay is not progressive, to you it appear like progressive.

It is the result of audio timeline. Each individual MP4 has different lengths for audio and video, because of the different lengths of the audio and video units (the AC3 frame is not an integer (sub)multiple of the video GOP). These differences will accumulate step by step up to the end of the movie.

The only solution to this is to use a two track video editor and place each MP4 alternatively in the timeline and let them overlap a bit (one frame or the next GOP or next scene, as you like). The audio will be re-rendered accordingly.
This sounds logical, but the result of the Avidemux join has no delay and if I create a m2ts file from this join with tsRmuxer there is no delay as well.
And: if I disable everything from Nvidea except displaydrivers the delay is much less (see the edit...)
And: If I use tsmuxer with my old PC with a Radeon card there is no delay as well...
Thatīs why I think that such a high delay (~0,6 sec) is caused by some Nvidea incompatibility issues with tsmuxer.
Anyhow your second answer is much more intresting than your first....thankīs a lot

Last edited by stefanregen; 5th October 2016 at 12:23.
stefanregen is offline   Reply With Quote