View Single Post
Old 5th January 2012, 02:57   #34  |  Link
Pat357

Thanks for your nice tool, it saves me a lot of time.
I have a few question/remarks :
a) About the usage examples on the first page :
Code:
# Open an AVC stream using DGIndexNV and hardware double-rate deinterlacing
MpegAutoIndexSource("foo.mts", NV=true, args="deinterlacing=2")

# Open an AVC stream using DiAVC and hardware double-rate deinterlacing
MpegAutoIndexSource("foo.mts", DI=true, args="deinterlacing=2")
Both examples can't work, because DGDecodeNV has no option like "deinterlacing=2". It should be "deinterlace=2" instead.
The second example using Diavc.ax : there is no build-in option to deinterlace using "DGAVCDecodeDI.dll".. One would need to deinterlace with another tool....
Maybe it looks a bit tedious, but putting "non working" examples in the main post may scare new users away, thinking that the tool doesn't work.

b) Another thing : DGdecNV has had a silent update (version didn't change) : please download it again from neuron2 and replace the .dll / .exe.
The update was announced in the forum on neuron2. I've no idea why he didn't change the version number : it's at least very confusing this way.

c) I also noticed you included the latest DiAVC v1.26. According to Neuron2 & Diavc author, there are incompatibilities between the Neuron tools and the latest Diavc.
You can look at http://www.di-avc.com/download.html and you'll see a "special" version to use with with DG-tools (v1.2).
It's up to you of course, but in my experience this version is indeed more stable with DGAVCDecodeDI.
Could you include this version in your next updates ?
Pat357 is offline   Reply With Quote