View Single Post
Old 6th February 2007, 20:34   #46  |  Link
arnezami

Quote:
Originally Posted by evdberg View Post
You won't give up, won't you? But anyway, I checked 2 disks for you and guess what: the value starting at 0x704 is indeed the same! Please note that you only gave 14 bytes of data, but most likely the last 2 bytes are 1701.
I am not sure what you looking at. All I see is a repeating 5 bytes pattern in which the 2nd byte is increased by 1 every 2 patterns, and the 3rd byte is alternatively 0x00 and 0x80. It looks like counting 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, etc.
Well you were right about the Media Keys being different. I assumed they wouldn't do that and I was wrong.

In this case though I know the Processing Key is able to decrypt multiple discs (which is what our aim is ) because of the algo used leads to the same position in the tree (because all the subsets are identical) with all these discs. And the position essentially determines which Processing Key you end up with. Its the C-values that make the Media Key different on every disc. These C-values are inside the Media Key Data Record which start at 0x1114 in my MKBROM.AACS file and starts with 0500xxxx followed by many C-values of 16 bytes each. If Media Keys are different then these C-values should be too. Just check it.

arnezami

Last edited by arnezami; 6th February 2007 at 20:55.
arnezami is offline   Reply With Quote