View Single Post
Old 15th August 2013, 18:15   #21  |  Link
MrJ

Here's what I think I'm going to end up using unless anyone here can suggest further improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaothceann View Post
Try QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2).
I used it as suggested. I went for “ultra fast” because my system has a fairly hefty overclock and I don't want it getting too hot for too long. Having said that the deinterlace really makes a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Have not ever used it but UnDot() may assist
I had a go both with undot and deadpixelremove but neither the job. I think the camera has a several dead pixels adjacent to one another or else the h264 is spreading the effect around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
AVISynth is not the best tool for every job.
I'm got rid of the dead pixels with a virtualdub filter. The delogo filter can be loaded into avisynth like this http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?...09&postcount=4

I'm indebted you Johnmeyer for your excellent video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12Tu...el_video_title
I'm amazed how much better I made bad video look with a bit of work and a lot of help from on here.

This was my first thread on doom9 and I'm hugely grateful for the input of all the folks on this site.

Code:
LoadPlugin("c:....DGDecode.dll")
loadplugin("c:...SmoothAdjust.dll")
LoadPlugin("c:...ffms2.dll")
Load_Stdcall_plugin("c:...yadif.dll")
mpeg2source("f:....d2v")

LoadVirtualDubPlugin("C:...delogo.vdf","DeLogo")
ConvertToRGB32
delogo(1, "", "", "", "", "C:....bmp", 15, 40, 0, 0)

ConvertToYV12()
QTGMC( Preset="ultra fast",FPSDivisor=2)

orig = last
ScriptClip(PointResize(1280,720), """
    x = current_frame    #time dependant variable

av = 0.0000000364  #constants for fixing vertical motion
    bv = 0.00176
    cv = -10.6
    dv = 110             #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to reframe shot.

ah = 0.00000000952  #constants for fixing horizontal motion
    bh = 0.000477
    ch = -0.3
    dh = 320             #number of pixels to crop off the left edge of the 1920 frame to recentre frame

pd = av*x*x+bv*x+cv    #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to remove accidental tilt (increasing quadratic)
    pdown = pd + dv         #number of pixels to crop off the top of the 1080 frame to remove accidental tilt and reframe.(value = 110 at frame zero then increasing quadratic)

pl = ah*x*x+bh*x+ch    #number of pixels to ADD to left edge of the 1920 frame to remove accidental pan (increasing quadratic)
    pleft = dh - pl        #number of pixels to SUBTRACT from left edge of the 1920 frame to remove accidental pan and recentre. (value = 320 at frame zero then decreasing)

orig.Spline36Resize(1280, 720, pleft, pdown, 1280, 720)
""")

SmoothLevels(9,1,170,0,255,show=false,Lmode=3).SmoothTweak(0,1,0.9,0,3)
vid=last
aCam=FFaudiosource("F:....mp3")       #audio from camera
#aMic=wavsource("F:....wav")                                   #audio from microphone
audiodub(vid,aCam).trim(4000,52903).FadeIn(30).FadeOut(90)
MrJ is offline   Reply With Quote