View Single Post
Old 18th March 2012, 21:50   #67  |  Link
Mike_111

Thanks for your response! MkvToMp4 is a fantastic tool! Makes it so much easier for me to convert my mkvs for my iOS devices!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreons View Post
5) enable tags by default
For mkv tag empty when loading files. If you load tags from xml, they be switched on.
Yes, but I'm often fine with just the automatically checked HD tag and the name tag. In this case I still have to manually switch them on for every file instead of just hitting start.
Quote:
6) export all your settings/parameters/tags for one or more file
Save and load tags is already in the program
Parameters are also preserved.
"Save" tags doesn't seem to work for me. Or at least not everything is saved. E.g. "Mp4 Optimization", "Name", "TV Season" and "TV Episode" are missing or won't get restored. And this "save" only saves the tag information for one file, not the files I have added, their order etc. Ideally I want to be able to highlight some files and export all their information via a context menu entry so that at a later point in time I can only import this one exported file and hit start.
Quote:
7) expand the "Tags" info (at the bottom) to show all checked tags
To display the tags is a button Text
I meant so that I can see all the tags without needing to open another window and easily switch between files to compare/double check them.
Quote:
9) save the "TV Season" tag in the xml
see item 6
See item 6
Mike_111 is offline   Reply With Quote