View Single Post
Old 31st October 2018, 18:22   #27959  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
What M$ version are you using? I've never had to delete any working directory in IMPORTS. That said, I do tend to rename them to more match the situation, i.e., SEASON 1 to Program_Name-S1-D1. But, when I am testing to see if the font I want is being used, then I do not bother to do any renaming.
Not a method I use but I understand. Cool. Windoze 7 Pro 64-Bit. I won't install to 8 or 10 for daily personal use. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Just FYI. I got the "Role Models" BD last Friday, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I've been busy banging my head against the wall with UHD-BD. I'm going to have company for the next several days... so it may not be until after then that I will actually test them.

Definition of a computer programmer: Someone who bangs his/her head against the wall, only so they can feel the pleasure of relief when they stop.
Haaahaaahaaa, yeah, I've heard something like that before from other programmers. I remember hanging with some Amiga programmers also, who did the same. Company!!?? Naah, naahh...that'ssss...not Okay! *Tapping foot..* I expect it to be DONE NOW after all my...dona...

Yeah, not a worry. Enjoy your Samhain or ("Halloween") and have a look then. As I typed before, it's not a big deal, I'm much more curious as to why and I think it'll help make other "problematic" BDs solved. Playlist 00100 in BD-RB is the one in question when you do.