View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2015, 13:52   #620  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Welcome to the Doom9 forums, luzhu.

A correctly authored BD3D with subtitles should have 3D-planes, but there are badly BD3Ds with dummy (fixed depth) 3D-Planes or even without 3D-Planes at all. It's specially the case for cheap Asian 3DBDs. May I know what 3D movie you have tried to encode, and in what region?

Also, if you have downloaded an ISO from the internet (especially a re-authored BD with re-encoded video to fit on a BD-25), chances are that the 3D-Planes have been lost during the operation. Anyway, BD3D2MK3D requires a correct, original BD.

Note that the fact that a subtitle stream is associated with a specific 3D-Plane number in the playlist (as you can see in tab 1 or 2) doesn't mean that the 3D-Plane exists really in the MVC.

Anyway, as far as I know, MVCPlanes.exe (or now MVCPlanes2OFS.exe) has never missed the 3D-Planes when they are really present in the MVC stream. Therefore, I suppose that your BD has no 3D-Planes at all.

Also, I notice this:
Code:
Source subtitle streams information:
- Eng PGS, 3D-plane: 0
- Spa PGS, 3D-plane: 0
It's strange. Although it is not illegal to use the same 3D-Plane for 2 different subtitle streams, I have never seen that. Therefore, I guess that this is a badly authored BD, or a re-authored BD-25.

Anyway, BD3D2MK3D can't help. Sorry.

Last edited by r0lZ; 2nd October 2015 at 14:05.