View Single Post
Old 1st July 2010, 19:20   #20  |  Link
Reuf Toc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbristow View Post
Hi! I'm trying to use AVSinpaint via the InPaintFunc script, as follows:

<code>
LoadCPlugin ("C:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\C_plugins\AVSInPaint.dll")

AVISource("GP1.TESTCLIP.avi")
Trim(0,10)

InpaintFunc(mask="G:\GP\Logo_1280x720.bmp", loc="48,48,152,52", speed=20, mode="both", show=false)
</code>

AVSInPaint keeps failing with the error "mask is full". Can anyone explain what that message means? I've searched the docs provided, and the forums, and tried Googling for ' AVSInPaint "mask is full" ' - No luck. (Except for a thread on a Chinese forum, where, if I'm correctly interpreting the machine translation, they don't know what it means either!)
"mask is full" means that your mask is "full white" after cropping. Either you cropped too much the clip with the "loc" values you used or there is a problem with your mask (make sure that black parts of your mask are really black).
If you post a screenshot of your source and your mask, I can take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbristow View Post
N.B. I'm using the older version of AVSInPaint because I couldn't persuade the newer one to load. (Tried every combination I could think of, using loadplugin/loadCplugin, putting the .dll file in plugins/c_plugins folder, etc. - again, no joy.) If this is a known prob that's fixed in a newer version, could someone point me to it and clarify how it has to be loaded?

Thanks.
Have you tried Load_Stdcall_Plugin, the alias for LoadCPlugin ? AVSInpaint is still a C plugin so loadplugin can't work.
Reuf Toc is offline   Reply With Quote