View Single Post
Old 10th September 2021, 09:55   #123  |  Link
Myrsloik
Professional Code Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
All working here so far, this is nice.
Also attempt to drag audio along with video, here in vapoursynth attaching audio to video frames using props.
But the code below does not work because ModifyFrame does not work with anode. vnode only. ModifyFrame (or FrameEval) is planned in future or is it a bad idea?

oh I see, n is not the same for vnode as is for anode, this could not work, only if bunch of anode frames (perhaps list) is attached to vnode and then reconstructed again, no idea how anisynth does it,

also deleting previous code to not confuse anyone
Frame props are nonsensical since audio frames are a very arbitrary thing. That's why I haven't really exposed the manipulation and I want audio support to mostly allow you to pass audio through in a convenient way.

I think what you should do it simply create wrapper functions for the trim, splice and other reorder functions and use those. Most filters don't reorder the clip. That would be my first attempt. I'll write an example some day of it.

Avisynth has a weird symbiotic relationship between one audio track and one video track. Have more than one audio track and things get iffy.