View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2008, 19:48   #35  |  Link
SuperGoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoof View Post
I think I figured out why this happened. Latest versions of AnyDVD make modifications to MovieObject.bdmv file to remove some BD+ related info, yet when my program modifies this file, it first copies the original version from the BACKUP folder, then does region code related modifications, and thus it overrides those BD+ related changes in this file. The fix is coming soon.

Thanks a lot for your post and the log file. They were very helpful indeed.

EDIT: By the way, to fix this, just copy MovieObject.bdmv file from disc (with AnyDVD enabled) to movie's BDMV folder on a hard drive after you run "Blu-ray Region Code Remover".
@|nitrogen|

Actually, now I'm not sure. I mean, the problem does exist and the fix is coming, but it should only affect movies which have both BD+ and region check by MovieObject.bdmv, like "Live Free Or Die Hard", for example. In case of your movie the region check is done by BD-Java script, and my program does not modify MovieObject.bdmv, unless you select "Restore the original region code" option. And since in your log MovieObject.bdmv is different in BDMV and BDMV\BACKUP folders, you didn't. What exaxtly is the problem with the playback? What message do you get?

Last edited by SuperGoof; 2nd April 2008 at 19:50.
SuperGoof is offline   Reply With Quote