Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2013, 07:49   #87  |  Link
ultim
AVS+ Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyot27 View Post
The difference between them is that TheRyuu's build is the regular C++ plugin from the master branch, not the C plugin. The C plugin sources are in the src/avisynth_c directory (which only exists in the c_plugin branch), and completely ignores the src/avisynth directory since that's the C++ interface.
Even if you say that the Cplugin-build completely ignores the other directory, an entry point for AvisynthPluginInit2 is still generated in the Cplugin, which makes Avs(+) think that it supports the C++ interface. I'd suggest removing that method (or at least not exporting it) in the C plugin build if it is officially not working anyway, to prevent Avisynth servers from trying to load that interface. Then everything will work.

Whether you remove the C++ entry point from the C build or not, I'm changing the loading order in my next public build. Meaning that the new order will be 2.6 -> C -> 2.5. Not just because of ffms2, I've already written in #74 (that was before you've mentioned your problem with ffms2) that this change should happen. ffms2 is just yet another reason. But I still think you should remove AvisynthPluginInit2 from the C-build if it is not intended to work anyway.