View Single Post
Old 24th May 2015, 07:30   #367  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.66

The new version of MkvMerge has changed the way it deals with the BD TrueHD+AC3 files. It is now possible to mux opnly the 5.1 AC3 core, or the 7.1 THD, or both. By default, both streams are muxed. Therefore, I had to modify slightly BD3D2MK3D to include only the relevant part, according to the "core" option in tab 2. And I have finally modified many things related to the audio streams, and added several tools.

This version has also some improvements related to the chapter files, and a few bug fixes.

As usual, I have also updated the third party exes, including x265. Please note that since x265 is updated every day, I will continue to update it each time a new version of BD3D2MK3D is released, but I will not announce the update any more.
Quote:
# v0.66 (May 24, 2015)
# - Tools -> Chapters File Converter accepts now also the new Matroska XML file format as input.
# - Added Tools -> Search chapters file at ChapterDB.org (Has chapter files with real chapter names)
# - Added Tools -> Add (or replace) chapters in MKV file to easily add chapters to an exisating MKV/MK3D file.
# - Tab 2: It is now possible to convert the audio streams to AAC.
# - Tools -> Convert Audio File to AC3 can now also convert to AAC.
# - Added Settings -> AAC Conversion Quality menu.
# - The extensions of the demuxed HD and lossless DTS and AC3 audio tracks are now .dtshd, .dtshdma, .eac3 and .thd+ac3 instead of .dts and .ac3.
# - When converting DTS to AC3 or AAC, for best quality, the DTS-HD or DTS-HD-Master tracks are now automaticaly demuxed instead of the DTS core.
# - When muxing a E-AC3 stream with MkvMerge, -a 0 is now added in the _MUX_*D_OPTIONS.txt file, as otherwise the new version of MkvMerge muxes also the 5.1 AC3 core.
# - The labels of the audio tracks contain now "5.1" or "7.1" instread of "Multi-channel".
# - Added Tools -> Extract 5.1 core of HD/lossless audio file (for DTS-HD, DTS-HD-Master or TrueHD files)
# - Bug fix: When muxing DTS-HD, DTS-HD-Master, E-AC3 or TrueHD, the label of the track was errenously DTS or AC3.
# - Bug fix: Crash when converting forced subs only to 3D of a stream without any forced sub (introduced in v0.64)
# - Workaround for a tsMuxeR bug happening when it tries to demux an empty audio stream.
# - Minor cosmetic changes, including a more legible log.
# - Updated the Mkvtoolnix exes to the latest version (v9.7.0 'Birds')
# - As usual, updated x265 to the latest build. (I will not announce these updates any more.)
Have fun!

Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

Last edited by r0lZ; 24th May 2015 at 07:35.