View Single Post
Old 17th September 2002, 16:01   #19  |  Link
NiTroGen
aka Νικόλαος

Quote:
Originally posted by Koepi
I spent too much time explaining you why your program/attempt is flawed, you deny that, I explain again,...

This is my last post here as I now feel somewhat abused.

Write whatever you like, but I won't recommand that to anyone as you make impropper assumptions, don't listen to corrections of those,...

Wasted time.
I'm sorry, Koepi, I didn't want you to feel abused nor make you angry. I do not deny that my attempt is flawed. But I am really trying to learn from my mistakes and correct them. I just want to make a software that will help me, you and anybody else, to find the optimal curve aggression settings for XviD encoding. I have many questions and I need as much help as I can get. Please, I know that I'm wasting your time, but just pointing my mistakes is not enough, I need to know the right way to correct them.

Has anyone the good will to answer some questions that I have?
- Does the curve aggression type depend on the motion distribution? If not, then to what does it depend on?
- Is there a way to calculate the motion value of a frame? Is the nandub method accurate?