View Single Post
Old 17th April 2021, 16:07   #19077  |  Link
Daringbaaz

Yes, We Don't Want to Loose RipBot, I didn't Found any Alternative of Ripbot. Please Do Something Which Can Help This Project Updated/Alive.

If There is any option to Donate then Please Let me Know, I Will Surely Donate Some Amount,

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post
Hi Atak,

Your program has been my main encoding program for ages. Even before you where able to get DE working.

I'm starting to get worried now that you might be abandoning it. I know RB must have been a huge time sink and now have it working well, it might be best to leave it alone. Also, who knows what you have going on your life, both good and bad that could affect what you are doing.

Years ago I had a couple of free projects that I worked on that I provided for free. My life got busy which caused them to stagnate and they were no longer viable after a length of time.

I just don't want to see that happen with RB. If you are at that point where you don't want to deal with it any longer, maybe it would be best to put it up on Github/Gitlab/etc. Let others carry the torch.

You've been very quiet lately and a bit of an enigma. Just wanting to make sure you're okay and make sure your hard work is not lost to time.
Daringbaaz is offline   Reply With Quote