View Single Post
Old 7th August 2014, 15:54   #16  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Well, I had the intention to describe that bug with all details in the tsMuxeR 3D thread, but in short, v2.6.11 and v2.6.12 have totally wrong subtitle time codes when demuxing some BDs (2D and 3D). The bug happens only (but not always) when there are several parts (M2TS/SSIF files) in the MPLS, and only for the subtitles starting after the end of the first part. With the affected BDs, the time codes of the subsequent subtitles have one hour too much. For example, a subtitle that must appear at 0:10:10.000 has a time code of 1:10:10.000. The versions up to 2.6.9 are not affected by that bug, but the time codes are often slightly wrong (compared to the time codes reported by eac3to). For the example above, the time code could be, for instance, 0:10:10.400. The milliseconds part of the time codes is correct in the two latest versions, but it seems that Roman has introduced a new big bug when he has fixed the ms bug. It is a pity that he doesn't work on tsMuxeR any more. :-(

That bug has been discovered by Nico8583, and he has tested with several 2D and 3D BDs, with similar results. However, many multi-parts BDs (like the Disney BDs) are not affected. I have tested myself with Dragon Gate 3D, and indeed the two latests versions are unusable. Since I can't use eac3to to demux the BD (due to other problems with the subtitles of 3D BDs), and v2.6.11 and v2.6.12 are unusable, I have decided to stick with v2.6.9. AFAIK, the latest versions are not better for the demuxing process. However, if you use tsMuxeR to mux to TS or M2TS, it might be a good idea to use the last version.

BTW, I don't have v2.6.10, and therefore I haven't tested it. Someone has that version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank View Post
Is it with SubTitle() too?
Yes, since the demuxed SUP stream is wrong.

Last edited by r0lZ; 7th August 2014 at 16:03.