View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2014, 09:41   #11  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank View Post
During generating project (demuxing) the Abort button doesn't work. It should terminate tsmuxer. You only can kill the process.
It's annoying, because demuxing takes a long time.
Sorry, but I can't reproduce the problem. For me, the Abort button works as expected.

(Note that it is enabled only during the long demux process. When the demuxing is finisged and the subtitle files are converted to 3D or when the audio strerams are converted to AC3, it is not possible to abort. Anyway IMO, if you have waited during the whole demux process, it's not to abort when the job is almost done.)

Could it be that your antivirus or something in your system prevents BD3D2MK3D to kill the tsMuxeR process? (I have to kill it abruptly because afaik there is no way to tell it to abort gracefully. Some antivirus may block the possibility to kill a process from another process running at the user level, because they consider that as potentially undesirable.)

Anyway, before the process gets killed, you should see this dialogue:
Quote:
Are you sure you want to abort the current process?

(The avisynth file and batch commands will not be created!)
---------------------------
Yes No
Do you see it?

Someone else has that problem?

[EDIT] Got it! I understand why it doesn't work. To use the kill command, I need a package (called Tclx), and that package is installed by default with the Tcl/Tk programming environment, but is not included with the standalone executable files such as BD3D2MK3D.exe. When I run the exe on my system, it finds the package in my Tcl/Tk installation directory, and everything works fine. But it cannot find it on machine where Tcl/Tk is not installed. As a consequence, when you click the Abort button, the dialog quoted above is not displayed, and you can only hear a bell.

I will include the Tclx package in the Toolset directory and everything will work fine.

Thanks again for the bug report!

Last edited by r0lZ; 22nd July 2014 at 11:45.