View Single Post
Old 18th July 2014, 15:10   #7  |  Link
mini-moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
The subs conversions is already very complicated, because I have to take into account the hardcoded subs as well (that must be 3D SUP anyway, regardless of the user's options).
If I do it, I'll implement probably the option to mux both VobSub and BD SUP. Do you have a preference for the order?
Thanks for considering my request.
I really just want to have a 3d vobsub and 3d Sup created the same time. I remembered you said choosing sup generates vobsub too, and I thought it meant 3d, and choosing vobsub only creates a regular 2D sup (maybe it does 3D too in current version? I didn't try).
Maybe a third option is not something of much demand to worthy adding such an option.
I don't have a preference as to which would be first. Personally I use sup so for me that would be better to be first, someone else might prefer vobsub first, so there's really no way to way to make it one size fits all...unless you add a 4th option !

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
The 00001.track_4501.Eng.sup file is the original stream, extracted from the BD. It is not tagged with "2D" because the 2D or 3D tag is added only when a conversion to 3D or to VobSub is made.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited by mini-moose; 18th July 2014 at 15:14.