View Single Post
Old 21st June 2016, 13:08   #1018  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.91 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-M View Post
Today i installed your newest Version but now i can't encode the 3D movie. When i open the Launcher, a window open but nothing happen. Also the Microsoft Security Essentials detect a Virus/Trojaner in BD3D2MK3D. I was shocked!
After many PMs with Triple-M, we have been able to understand what was the problem. It was due to a big bug in tsMuxeR, when the input file is a 3D-MVC MKV file (created by MakeMKV) has at least one dot in the file name (not including the dot of the .mkv extension of course).

When tsMuxeR demuxes a file, it creates the elementary streams with the same file name than the original file followed by the track number, and, of course, the extension of the file type. To do that, it must of course remove the .mkv extension of the original file name. And here is the bug. Instead of removing the part of the file name beginning with the LAST dot, it removes everything after the FIRST dot! For example, if the original MKV is "Creature.From.The.Black.Lagoon.1954.3D.mkv", it should create elementary streams like "Creature.From.The.Black.Lagoon.1954.3D.track_1.avc", but due to that bug it creates instead "Creature.track_1.avc" !
BD3D2MK3D expected the right file name, and since it was not found, the whole procedure failed.

I have never noticed that bug because I don't use often MVC-MKV files as input, and the bug did not happen when a BD was used for the input. Also, the tests I did in MKV input mode were made with filenames without dots. Thanks to the bug report and the discussion I've had with Triple-M, I have been able to implement a workaround for that nasty bug.

It is also confirmed that the virus reported by the M$ Security Essentials was a false positive.

There is also a new option, requested by Triple-M by PM, to save the final SBS or T&B MKV in the source folder of the original MVC-MKV. (Of course, that option is available only in MVC MKV input mode.)

This version adds also the SAR option requested by Sxc here.

Quote:
v0.91 (June 21, 2016)
- Added the option Full-SBS/T&B aspect ratio -> Use SAR 1:1 for all modes to go back to the SAR 2:1 or 1:2 for Full-SBS and T&B.
- Added an option in the last tab to save the final MKV in the source folder (available only in 3D MKV input mode)
- Workaround for a tsMuxeR bug when opening a 3D-MVC MKV file with dots in the file name.
- Fix: Help -> x264 Version and Help -> x265 Version were broken in v0.90.
- Updated the x265 binaries to the latest version (v1.9+200)
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z