View Single Post
Old 18th February 2015, 00:06   #188  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I was wrong when I posted about the 1001ms delay. It is reported by MediaInfo (for 00800.mpls as you can see in the 2nd line of the MediaInfo log posted above) but the delay is not necessary. I guess that tsMuxeR adapts the time codes automatically when it demuxes the track. tsMuxeR does not report any delay, and it is correct. BD3D2MK3D "sees" only the streams referenced in the MPLS (unlike tsMuxeR and MediaInfo) and therefore it can process only the first 8 subtitle streams.

The problem was not related to an initial delay, but as you have correctly explained, it is a progressive de-synchronisation due to the wrong frame rate in the XML file.

I have not tried to convert 01800.mpls, because it has been removed from the list of the useful 3D playlists by BD3D2MK3D. BD3D2MK3D uses a complex method to remove all useless MPLSs, that are either not 3D, or dupes of another MPLS, or parts of another MPLS, or shorter than 1 minute, or referencing the same M2TS parts than another MPLS but with less audio or subtitle tracks or with missing 3D-plane information. You can however use the "Show all 3D playlists" option if you wish, but normally it's never necessary. In this case, I'm sure that 00800.mpls is the correct MPLS to process. (00800.mpls is the main movie in many 3DBDs, although it's not always the case.)

Last edited by r0lZ; 18th February 2015 at 00:21.