View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2018, 12:29   #5  |  Link
Forteen88
Herr

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
This is a perfect opportunity 4U2 do the comparison, and inform the other members about same.

Developers spend a long, long, long, time making it happen, and time is better spent having
someone else do comparison test, docs etc. [you would would not ask the chef to eat it for you].

EDIT: Whatever a user spends on review, probably 1.0% of developer effort.
I'm not a developer, so I thought s/he'd be more accurate in spotting the difference watching github maybe. And I'm not sure if this developer made a fork out of the AvsPmod that I linked to (that's why I mainly asked the question).
And yes, I appreciate what the developers do a lot, I wanted to be a developer myself once, but I discovered that it's VERY hard.
I even think that developers should have the salaries of lawyers (who got VERY high salaries), and the opposite.

EDIT2: Both this version & the version I linked here have the identical AvsPmod.exe x64-binary as Gispos mentioned here ("Version is based on 2.5.1 r452 bug-fix Version for "only one prefetcher allowed" see Doom9 Forum."), but I like that this version changed to
"- Change the checked status "Video > Play video > Drop frames" now at startup checked=False".

EDIT3: Although, StainlessShlomo, I think you got a stick up your a55 for another reason... You go cry because I want to preserve, and not liking genocide...

Last edited by Forteen88; 4th November 2018 at 22:33. Reason: some people...
Forteen88 is offline   Reply With Quote