View Single Post
Old 10th May 2009, 22:08   #14  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

@turbojet
Thanx for a list of requested features. I will add some of them in the next version.
The suspend/resume application is very interesting. Do you know if there is a version that also works on vista and/or windows 7? Edit: Wow it works great at vista. Thanx for the tip.

But there are also some features which I don't add:
- have a non wizard mode
- avs input (Not 100% sure)

There are also some things I would like to add but I don't know how i can implement them:
- menu background option
- scene selection like menu
- minimize to tray option that displays job#, first pass or second pass, fps, % complete and eta

"- mutliple audio track support" is a feature I am going to implement for a small part. I have custom formulas to calculate the bitrate and those formulas only works for 1 audiofile. A formula is very presice. A second audio file requires a new formula. And the formules are different with different audio combinations. So if I have 5 formulas and a maximum of 2 audio tracks it requires 25 formulas. It will take 1 or 2 days to make 1 formula. It is also impossible to make formulas for VBR tracks like most DTS-HD MA tracks.

"- get language from streams" is already inside the app. But for some reason mediainfo doesn't give me the size if a m2ts is from an original BR. When muxed with tsMuxer mediainfo reads it. MKV languages are also read.

@setarip_old
I will take a look at MakeMKV.

Currently I am working on a new Audio-Video-Subtitles panel. Here is the current layout:

There is still a lot to do to make this working. Maybe you have ideas to add to this tab. Currently I do have an idea to change the order of the tracks. I think that will fit in a tab at the bottom. The language selected in the options will be your preferred language and if found it will be the first track. Maybe you have some idea's?

Last edited by twazerty; 12th May 2009 at 16:02.
twazerty is offline   Reply With Quote